From Friday 10 December, as instructed by the government, we will be re-introducing a few of the Covid-19 safety measures at Broadway Gallery.
- We ask you to wear a face covering whilst in the gallery, unless you are exempt. This can be removed to eat or drink. Staff will also be wearing face coverings whilst serving customers.
- Due to the size of the gallery, and to maximise safety, we will operate at a maximum capacity of 25 guests and any one time.
- Large group events which had been scheduled at the gallery will either be moved online, or postponed. Ticket holders will be contacted separately.
- At this stage Covid passes will not be required in the gallery. We will continue to monitor the advice on this and will update you if anything changes.
- As before, we will continue with additional cleaning and regularly disinfecting, and asking for contactless or card payment only to avoid cross-contamination. Our toilets will be operating a one-in, one-out policy.
Unfortunately, the Broadway Galley’s Café Bar has permanently closed. This area will now be used as a shared community space, where visitors are welcome to bring in their own food and drink, and soon we will allow visitors to make their own tea and coffee. If you would like to use this space for your events, clubs and meetings please speak to a member of the Broadway Gallery’s team.