STAY SAFE AT BROADWAY GALLERY
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the gallery. We will have new measures in place to ensure Broadway Gallery is COVID-19 secure. We have met the government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and have been certified as ready to open Broadway Gallery to the public.
To come and see our latest exhibitions you will need to book a free ticket online HERE. Each visit will last for 45 minutes and there are only 6 tickets per timeslot. Please arrive in time for the start time on your ticket. We unfortunately cannot admit late arrivals.
You should cancel your visit to the gallery and follow guidance around self-isolation if you have coronavirus symptoms or have tested positive, you live with someone who has symptoms or tested positive, someone in your support bubble has symptoms or tested positive, you’re told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app.
When you arrive at the gallery:
- You will need to queue (leaving 2 metres between you and other visitors) outside the gallery front door.
- A volunteer will arrive to collect all visitors at the start time for your ticket (late arrivals will not be admitted).
- All visitors must wear a face covering unless they are exempt under the government guidance or a child under 11, and will be asked to sanitize their hands at designated points on entering the building.
- All visitors must stay 2 metres from volunteers and other visitors at all times while in the gallery.
- On arrival visitors will be encouraged to scan the poster with the QR code to ‘check in’ to the Gallery via the NHS test and trace app (you will need to download the app in advance if you wish to use the QR code).
- All visitors will have 45 minutes to view the exhibitions. Visitors can leave at any point during their 45 minute timeslot.
- Visitors will need to leave via our fire exit (the route will be marked), with the exception of customers who require the use of the lift for access.
- When booking you will need to provide the names, email and contact number for all members of your group these will be kept for 21 days and used for track and trace purposes only.
ACCESS AND USE OF LIFT
Staff will be putting in place extra cleaning measures to ensure that counters, worksurfaces and door handles are sanitised regularly.
TOILETS & CAFÉ
At this time no toilets or café facilities will be available.