Customers are able to book their tickets in advance on our website or in person at Broadway Cinema.
We accept payment online with debit or credit card, including MasterCard, Visa, Visa Delta, Maestro and Electron. Once you’ve booked your tickets online, please bring your confirmation email and QR code with you - either printed or on your phone to be scanned on arrival.
I haven’t received my booking confirmation
When you book a ticket online you should receive an email to confirm your booking. If you haven’t received your booking confirmation you should check the following:
- The email address you have entered is correct with no misspellings.
- Check the booking confirmation isn’t in your Junk folder.
- You have added email@example.com to your contact list.
- You are running the latest version of your email software and your browser is up to date.
- Check your email settings to ensure images and attachments are not being blocked.
If you still have not received your booking confirmation, please contact the box office team before your screening at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also accept cash payments in person at Broadway.
You can also call 01462 681223 for a recorded listing of the week’s shows. This is updated every Friday morning.
To book a space for a wheelchair call us on 01462 681300.